Friday 2 September 2016

Belle Vié

I love taking photos. 

I have 1000s of photos clogging up my hard drive on my laptop and I'm forever needing to delete space on my Iphone to take more...

The hardest thing for me to do is delete photos. At every location, I take multiple photos of the same thing at different angles, to find the best photo. 

But once I get home, I can't bring myself to delete any of them.

Hence why I have zero space on any of devices. 

Anyone else like me and forever hoard too many photos?

Anyway, I have decided to challenge myself. Every week, I will post one of my favourite photos and delete ALL the other photos from that moment.

So my favourite photo this week...


I don't always add filters but I did for this particular photo, I wanted to make it more warm and inviting. I love everything about this photo. The wooded deck and railing draws your eye to the boat and the setting sun. The tree foliage adds an element of privacy and interest to the frame.

Whenever I look at this photo, it makes me stop and reflect on my life. It makes me feel calm.

For (almost) daily updates head to my Instagram / Facebook / Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Looking forward to hearing your comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...