Monday 19 September 2016

5 reasons why you should travel France

If travelling is something you want to do, but your not sure where to go, can I make a suggestion?

France.

Buy a ticket to anywhere in France, you'll thank me later.

So here are my 5 reasons for why you should travel France


1. It is so beautiful. I've been to quite a few places in France and loved all of them. Whether we drove through the city or camped in the nature, everywhere we went was beautiful. In France, you can see every possible landscape. Beach, mountains, cities, architecture, rivers... It's every travel photographer's dream!

2. The food. I'm not much of a foodie but I do love desserts. And French dessert... *Insert drool here* is amazing. If you love food, France is the place to visit. You get 5 course dinners starting with aperitifs, entrée, main, cheese and finishing up with a delicious dessert! My weakness = mousse au chocolat (chocolate mousse!) 

3. The streets are quiet and peaceful. I have slept in a few French cities, Angers, Montpellier, Toulouse and also camped in a few locations and most of the time, I've had a quiet and peaceful sleep!

4. Paris is always a good idea! I've been to Paris a few times now and every time I go, I love it. For any fashionista, being in Paris is a dream come true. I love the French boutiques, high end department stores and even people watching for the latest fashion trends. It's amazing and having a picnic under the Eiffel Tower never gets old.

5. If you don't know the language, it can be tough but as long as you make an effort and say the pleasantries in French (Bonjour, sil vous plait, merci, etc) they will be patient with you while you try to explain what you want. And it's always a nice surprise when they speak English with you!

I spent more than 5 months in France and it still wasn't long enough!

What's your favourite thing about France?

For (almost) daily updates head to my Instagram / Facebook / Twitter


No comments:

Post a Comment

Looking forward to hearing your comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...