Friday 16 September 2016

The journey ahead

Disclosure: All my photos were taken on my iPhone!

My favourite photo this week was taken in La Roche Bernard, France. We spent a week exploring the country, towns, beaches and nature. It was lovely.

So my favourite pic this week...


Why I love this photo? 

Because it makes me dream. 

The road and the bridge makes me think of being on the road, going to new places to discover and explore.

Taking this photo makes me laugh. I spent so long taking photos from the edge of the bridge because of all the cars but it never looked right to me. Instead, I waited and waited and waited for a quiet moment to take the photo.

I ran into the middle of the road while my Frenchy watched out for cars.

I love the symmetry in the photo and putting it in black and white let's the mind imagine the colours.

For (almost) daily updates head to my Instagram / Facebook / Twitter


No comments:

Post a Comment

Looking forward to hearing your comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...