Monday 30 January 2017

Why I Stopped Blogging


So, I haven't blogged since the end of September.

It's been a long 119 days since I last uploaded.

So why did I stop?

I've been uninspired. 

It's as simple as that. Since I got back from my trip overseas, slipping back into my old routine back in Perth has been uneventful. I feel like nothing I do here in Perth compares to exploring and discovering the amazing European cities.

I've been filling my days with work to save money so I haven't been doing any exploring or discovering since I've been back. I also haven't been able to shop the latest fashion trends and fill my wardrobe with more shoes! 

So my story ideas have vanished.

But now I'm back... I hope!

The past 119 days, I have felt uninspired, bored, tired and frustrated. And it only took me 119 days to figure out why. Writing my blog has always been a passion of mine. Right from the start. Since I started my blog back in October 2012, I would write about my latest and favourite shoes in my wardrobe, different fashion tips and outfit of the days. 

And I wrote it for myself. 

I've always loved writing and since I started my blog, I would write about anything and everything, just to keep my creativity and skills alive.

I graduated from University in 2011 with a double major in Journalism and Broadcasting and while my diploma is sitting safely in my draw gathering dust, I still love writing.

Over the years, I have written a few short stories, many scenes from an unfinished fiction novel and many blog posts and I still love it.

I don't know what my future will hold or what career I am destined to have but all I know right now is that I love writing. 

And with much effort, planning and scheduling, I hope I'll be able to create some content that will interest and inspire you.

Want more from me? Well, head on over to my Instagram account for more pictures.


1 comment:

  1. Oh you are back! I didn't know! Look forward to seeing some more blog posts soon! x

    ReplyDelete

Looking forward to hearing your comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...