Friday 19 December 2014

One from the archives!

I think it's obvious now, that I am a shoe addict.

I buy way too many shoes and spend endless hours dreaming about them.

Sometimes I love certain shoes, for one season and other times, I have my favourites that remain throughout every season. And one of my favourites, was also, one of my first Shoe of the Week posts almost two years ago.


And since then, they still remain one of my favourites.

'Aliyah' by Tony Bianco.

What I love most about them, is how unique they are. I love the gold plating and leather contrast. They are such a classic combination. They are glamorous and perfect for any occasion.


These are always my first choice when it comes to formal or elegant occasions. My favourite thing about these shoes, is the towering 12cm stiletto heel. Whenever I feel down or need a confidence boost, I step into these heels. And almost instantaneously, I feel better.


I love the versatility of these heels. I have worn these shoes so many times. I wear them with skirts, dresses, jeans, playsuits and jumpsuits.

These are the perfect Summer sandal, with the feminine t-bar strap. I also love these shoes so much, I bought them in another colour.


Two years on, these are still one of my favourite shoes in my collection.

What are your favourite high heel shoes?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Looking forward to hearing your comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...