Monday 1 December 2014

Currently Trending: The Playsuit

Playsuits have been a popular trend in the past. But this season, they have made a comeback with a vengeance. And it's no surprise.

Playsuits are perfect for the Spring and Summer season. They are amazing when styled with slip on trainers during the day and incredibly glamourous, when paired with high heeled stilettos for evening wear. They are the perfect from work to play outfit.

The Cross Neck playsuit by Cue

Playsuits come in an array of colours, cuts, fabrics and prints. There is definitely a playsuit for any occasion.

I used to think only super tall and wonderfully fit women could wear the playsuit, so I used to steer clear of them. That was until I found one that fit me perfectly. I loved everything about it. The colour, the print and the fabric. I couldn't walk away from it.

Since buying that particular playsuit, I can't help buying more. The effortless style of the playsuit is perfect for people who want instant glamour.

One of my all time favourite playsuits, worn by Samantha Wills

When it comes to choosing the right shoe for your playsuit, consider the function and occasion.

1. For casual wear - Step into a pair of slip on trainers for a sports luxe look. Consider the colour of your playsuit before choosing your shoes. If it's plain and a neutral tone, opt for a fun, textured pair of slip on trainers. If your playsuit is detailed and printed, choose a simple, basic pair. This will ensure you have a polished and bold outfit.

2. For evening/party wear - Have some fun with your footwear. Strappy summer sandals and high heeled pumps will be fabulous with any playsuit. My motto is "the higher, the better!" so don't be afraid to step out in your favourite skyscraper, ankle breaker heels for an elegant and classy look. Don't forget your statement jewellery and evening clutch, to complete the look.

3. My playsuit of choice for this season. is the 'Night Orchid' playsuit by Cue. I love the fabric, the print and the colour. It is the perfect outfit for any occasion. I have worn this playsuit to work, out to lunch with my bestie and even on my first date with my man. It is effortlessly chic and so comfortable to wear.


Playsuits are perfect for everyday wear during the Spring and Summer season. They are relaxed and super comfortable to wear. They are also the perfect outfit to transition from day to night. With a quick swipe of lipstick and a shoe change, you will be able to party the night away in style.

Happy shopping!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Looking forward to hearing your comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...