Friday 28 November 2014

A Beautiful Swan

Have you got the most amazing pair of shoes in your collection but you can't wear them?

Well, I do and they are the stunning 'Swan' by Manolo Blahnik. 

'Swan' by Manolo Blahnik

These shoes were my first ever pair of designer shoes and I love them dearly. These shoes were made especially for the Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn movie as Bella Swan's wedding shoes. As soon as I saw them on the big screen, I was hooked on them. I was hunting for them online, while I was watching the movie.

I was obsessed from the first moment I saw them. It was love.

I needed these shoes in my life.

And I was generously gifted these beauties.

There is not much I can really say about these shoes but they are fabulous. Hand crafted in Italy, the quality of detailing is evidence of exceptional craftsmanship. And the quality of luxury materials, makes these a pleasure to wear.

The embellishments are stunning and exquisite 

What I love most about them, is the exquisite, hand crafted embellishments. They make such a bold statement and draw so much attention to your feet. I have never seen a pair of shoes, as beautiful as these.

These are my Cinderella shoes. I feel like a princess, when I step my feet into them. The 4 1/2 inch (10cm) stiletto heel is the perfect height. They are comfortable enough to wear for any formal occasion but still tall enough to make you feel elegant.



What are your most beautiful pair of shoes?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Looking forward to hearing your comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...