Friday 14 November 2014

Lets Get Lost!

So, I think it's obvious by now... I have two obsessions.

One major one... All things shoes.

And, secondly... My love of Samantha Wills jewellery.


My Samantha Wills obsession started almost two years ago. I was browsing Instagram, when I spotted one of her pictures. Since then, I have been hooked. I love how unique her pieces are. The super chic bohemian style contains the right amount of luxury. Perfect for any occasion.

My bestie and I have also bonded over her pieces. Whenever we are together, we talk about the latest collections and our current SW favourites. 

So, it's no surprise that another one of my Accessory of the Week, contains a Samantha Wills piece.

I love statement necklaces. 

They lift simple outfits, into stylish and unique ensembles. If you are lacking outfit inspiration, adding a statement necklace can make you feel instantly chic. I love the unique shape of the 'Let's Get Lost' necklace. The beautiful etching draws attention to the turquoise bardot stone in the middle of the pendant.


What I love most about Samantha Wills jewellery, is how you can mix and match different pieces from previous seasons, and they all blend so well together. I had a bardot ring from a season before, which looks great when styled with the statement necklace.

What is your current statement necklace obsession?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Looking forward to hearing your comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...