Friday 12 December 2014

My Namesake!

Have you ever wanted something so bad, that it's all you can think about?

Well, that was me, when I first laid eyes on a pair of Christian Louboutins.

For years, I worked long, tiresome days. My work was always busy and stressful, so I decided to treat myself to a pair of Christian Louboutins. And it was way too easy to find the perfect pair to buy.


Meet 'Fifi' by Christian Louboutin.

I was hooked from the first moment I saw them. I love everything about this style. I love how classic the black patent leather and the black spikes look and how well they work together. And I love how classic the round toe pump is. It is a simple and elegant style but fun to wear with the spikes.

Not to mention, I seriously love the stiletto heel. It is terrifyingly thin but oh so alluring.

And who can look passed the trademark, red lacquer sole, without seeing red? This was where my obsession deepened.


These shoes are such a classic style, that they are the perfect accessory, to accompany any outfit. The only problem is, I'm too afraid to wear these shoes out. I love them and worked so hard to get them, that I am afraid I will ruin them.

So, for now, these babies, sit nestled in soft tissue paper, safely stored away until the right occasion for me to wear them.

What are your most treasured pair of heels?

Read the full Christian Louboutin story here


No comments:

Post a Comment

Looking forward to hearing your comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...