Wednesday 10 December 2014

Christmas Gift Ideas for Him

I always find it difficult to buy gifts for my dad, brother and special man in my life. Which means, when it comes to Christmas shopping for them, I need all the help I can get.

So, following on from my Christmas Gift Ideas for Her post last week, I thought I would compile a list of great gift ideas for him, for those of you who are struggling.

Below is my 'gift ideas for him' inspiration board, which helped me complete my Christmas shopping early this year.



1. Mont Blanc pen
2. Fossil leather wallet
3. Ralph Lauren Polo Cologne
4. Calvin Klein watch
5. Politix leather belt
6. Cuff links
7. Calibre slim tie
8. Fitbit
9. GoPro
10. Wharfedale Atlantic speakers

Whether you have a sporty man in your life or someone who has everything they need, you'll be sure to find the special something to put under your Christmas tree.

Happy Shopping!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Looking forward to hearing your comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...