Monday 9 November 2015

The next chapter...


I've been away from Australia for a long four months now.

I miss my family terribly. I have a beautiful niece and nephew who change every time I speak to them on FaceTime and it makes me miss them more and more.

Sometimes it's difficult being in a foreign country, not understanding what people are saying and it's hard not feeling secluded. But still, the (occasional) loneliness is nothing compared to discovering new places, sampling local cuisine and meeting new people.

I've spent most of my time in the hometown of my Frenchy, Angers France. I've spent time with all his wonderful family and friends. We've also spent a bit of time exploring other places in France, Spain and Germany.

But it's time now for the next chapter of our story.

The holiday is over and it's time to start working again. And our next destination...

L O N D O N


I am extremely fortunate to have dual citizenship. My parents were born in the United Kingdom and I am excited to explore the country of my heritage.

I've been to London once before and I loved it. 

Since 2011, I dreamed of living in London. I wanted to explore and experience a new city. I love the architecture, landscape, the hustle and bustle of the city and of course the fashion. 

I'm incredibly excited to be able to speak English again (while continuing to learn French!) and spend some time exploring a new city with my Frenchy.

Head to my Instagram and Facebook page for more travel pictures.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Looking forward to hearing your comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...