Thursday 28 February 2013

Shoe of the Week #7

My shoe of the week is 'Miss Munroe' by Peeptoe shoes.

I bought these shoes while on a holiday in Melbourne last year. The first thing that caught my attention was the colour. It is very unique and goes well with the winter tones. It is also a great colour for summer, if you don't want to wear a black shoe as it can be quite harsh.


I wear a lot of black outfits to work and this is a great style to give my outfit a burst of colour without drawing all the attention away from the ensemble.


The classic pump is extremely versatile and goes well with everything. I've worn this style to work with dresses, skirts and pants. I can't get enough of them! The patent leather really dresses them up which makes it the perfect style to transform from day to night!

I like the toe box on this style as it is very unusual. It is not quite a pointed toe or round toe but something in-between.


I am a huge fan of stiletto heels, which means this style ticks that box. The 10cm heel is great for work as it is comfortable and I can last all day in them. And who can't go passed the signature purple Peeptoe soles? Amazing.


Two days after I made my purchase of these shoes, they went on sale for 50% off! I could have bought more shoes with the savings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Looking forward to hearing your comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...