Friday 22 February 2013

Shoe of the Week #6

My shoe of the week is 'Tiny' by Tony Bianco.



I bought these shoes as a birthday present for myself. Happy Birthday to me!

What I like most about this style is the versatility. The classic pump goes well with everything and it's a great style to transform from day to night.



I've worn this style to work under trousers and with shorts as a more casual outfit. I can't get enough of them! The ankle strap is also very feminine and will look great with summer skirts and dresses.



The colour is amazing and unlike any nude I have seen before. It will go well as a neutral accent to the colours of spring/summer and the warmth of the nude will complement your dark ensembles during winter.



Another major positive with this style is the height of the heel. The 12cm stiletto gives your legs great definition and really elongates your silhouette. For me, the higher the heel, the better and these definitely deliver!



The only flaw with this style is, the ankle straps are very rough and hard against the back of my legs, but nothing that cannot be rectified.

This style is quickly rising to the top of my favourites list!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Looking forward to hearing your comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...