Friday 20 November 2015

Sunsets...

During the last four months, I've had many people compliment me on my travel pictures (thank you to all you wonderful people!) but some of my favourite pictures have been captured during sunset.

I never truly appreciated the setting sun, until my first date with my Frenchy. We sat on the beach, getting to know each other, talking in broken English, while the sun begun to set. 

This memory has made me truly appreciate the setting sun.

Since our first date, my favourite time of the day, is when the sun sets, casting beautiful light on the world. I thought I would share with you, some of my favourite sunsets...

The sunset from our first date in Perth

The first sunset over the Loire river in Angers

More sunsets in Angers

A sunset over the city of Toulouse

One of my favourite sunset pictures from Les Ponts de Ce

A Summer sunset

Enjoying the sunset on the beach in Penestin, France

Angers city before the night falls

What's your favourite time of day?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Looking forward to hearing your comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...