Friday 13 November 2015

Technology switch off


A few weeks ago I had a 48 hour trip to Nivillac. 

And it was amazingly relaxing, peaceful and completely technology free.

Like in earlier years, there is no internet or Wifi in Nivillac. It is a place for a relaxing weekend away with family, friends and loved ones.


I am happy to confess, I am a definite lover of Wifi. I love Instagram to check out the latest fashion trends, talking to my family in Australia via FaceTime and checking in with my friends over Facebook. But sometimes I do get caught up in the small screen and forget to switch off.

Which is why I loved my 48 hour technology free weekend.

So, what does one do without technology?


It's simple. Spend time with the people you love. I spent the weekend with my beautiful boyfriend and his family. We ate delicious food while sitting in front of an open fire and played board games.

I even took some time to read fiction novels and went for a beautiful walk in nature. What more can you want?


Remember, to take the time and switch off. 

Spend time with the 3 dimensional people around you.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Looking forward to hearing your comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...