Friday 20 March 2015

Autumn is here!

My favourite season is definitely Autumn. I love how beautiful the world looks, when it's covered by a blanket of Autumn leaves. Everything looks and smells incredibly fresh and the weather is perfect. But most of all, the fashion is amazing.

Wearing: Kookai Collins shirt dress / 'Gabrie' boots by Wittner shoes / Michael Kors handbag
Images by Jordan Swioklo

And my favourite thing to wear during the Autumn season is definitely ankle boots. They are super chic, comfortable and look fabulous with everything.

I was recently asked by a follower to share with you my shoe collection. So I thought I would bring back Shoe of the Week so you can take a virtual tour inside my shoe wardrobe. I would like to introduce you to one of my favourite ankle boots this season...

Meet 'Gabrie' by Wittner.

'Gabrie' boots by Wittner shoes

I first saw these shoes on the Wittner Facebook page and immediately needed them in my life. I loved the style and the uniqueness of them with the cutouts on the side and the block heel had me swooning. I was lucky enough, to buy these babies on sale.

"If I ever let my head down it will be just to admire shoes"

I love the versatility of these boots. The cutouts on the side, elongate your legs and keep your feet cool on warmer days, which makes them the perfect trans-seasonal companion.

The 7cm block heel provides a lot of support and stability, making them super comfortable. They are definitely the ideal bootie for shopping followed by a cafe lunch.

The perfect shopping companion

I love the versatility of these boots. They look fabulous with absolutely everything. I've styled them with shorts, dresses, skirts and jeans. The outfit possibilities are endless with these boots.


What are your favourite boots this season?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Looking forward to hearing your comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...