Friday 16 January 2015

How to Wear Ankle Boots… All year round

Ankle boots are by far, my favourite kind of shoe.

They are comfortable, stylish, practical and extremely versatile. They are also a shoe, that can be worn all year round. The perfect trans-seasonal accessory.

Ankle boots are a must have during Autumn and Winter as they keep your feet toasty warm and dry from the rain. Not to mention, ankle boots look fabulous, when paired with jeans, leggings and opaque tights.


What more can you want in a shoe?

Well, ankle boots are also fabulous during the warmer months.

This is usually the point, where people look and me strangely and ask, "ankle boots in Summer, really?"

And I say "Yes, really!"

Ankle boots look super chic when paired with Summer dresses. They give your look that much needed edge and make a statement. They also look fabulous when styled with shorts or playsuits for a more relaxed look.

Ankle boots are always popular. They come in an array of styles, colours and materials, which will guarantee, you find one to suit your style.

My current favourite ankle boots… 'Gabrie' boots by Wittner shoes.

Styling ankle boots in the warmer months is easy.

During the Summer, find a style with cut outs. This will elongate your silhouette and keep your feet cool in the heat. You can also look for a pair of ankle boots in a nude tone, close to your skin colour. This will draw less attention to your feet as the boots will tone in with your complexion and elongate your legs. Nude shoes are also the perfect accessory during Summer as they compliment bright colours, pastels, floral prints and other neutral outfits.

I personally wear ankle boots all year round. They are my go to shoe, when I want something comfortable and stylish. I have over 20 pairs of ankle boots and every season, I find a new pair that I have to add to my ever growing collection.

To me, ankle boots give me a confidence boost. They make me feel chic and stylish, with a little bit of an edge.

How do you style your ankle boots?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Looking forward to hearing your comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...