Wednesday 28 January 2015

Which Shoe Would you Choose?

Sometimes picking the right shoe for an outfit can be the hardest thing to do! That's why I tend to dress from the feet up! But then, sometimes you find the perfect outfit that you cannot pass up!

So, I thought it could be fun, to find an outfit and match the perfect shoe to it.

And, I found the perfect outfit worn by Fashion Blogger Hanneli Mustaparta.


Here are the two shoes, I would pair with this outfit.

1. 'Umika' heels in black suede by Wittner shoes - I love the stiletto heel and the pointed toe. The trendy lace up front adds a bold statement.

2. 'Rolo' strappy sandals by Topshop - I love the trending metallic bodice on this outfit. I think adding a bright silver pair of high heel sandals, ties the look together and adds glamour.

I'd love to hear your opinion, which shoe would you choose? Black or silver?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Looking forward to hearing your comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...