Sunday 4 January 2015

A Hidden Gem

Don't you love it, when you stumble upon a little shopping treasure? Well, that happened to me and it's now, my favourite shop in the Perth C.B.D.


I was hunting for a quiet bar to have a drink with my beau, when I spotted a Samantha Wills necklace in the window. That was enough to stop me in my tracks. I was about to walk by but some unknown force, pulled me in.

And, as soon as I stepped over the threshold, I was in Samantha Wills heaven. There was a cabinet filled with sparkling treasures. And when I say filled, I mean absolutely filled. Necklaces, rings and earrings, sitting side by side in the long, glass cabinet. I could not take the stupid grin off my face.


I never new this little boutique existed. I have worked in the Perth C.B.D for just over four years and didn't know it was here. Not only did I buy a beautiful Samantha Wills handbag, I also found a necklace that I have been hunting for, for over two years.

If you are a Samantha Wills fans and live in this small Australian city, you should definitely check out Miin boutique on Murray Street to get your jewellery fix.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Looking forward to hearing your comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...