Wednesday 21 January 2015

The 20 Best Shoe Quotes of All Time

Shoes are an important part of my life. They make me feel good, they inspire me and I help other people with their shoe problems. Every now and again, I find shoe quotes that make me smile and some that I can relate to.

I've compiled a list of my favourite shoe quotes of all time, to share with you and hopefully it'll make you smile too.


"It is totally impossible to be well dressed in cheap shoes." Hardy Aimes

"Life is short, your heels shouldn't be" Brian Atwood (Amen to that)

"I can't concentrate in flats." Victoria Beckham (Story of my life!)

"My shoes are special shoes for discerning feet." Manolo Blahnik

"You put high heels on and you change." Manolo Blahnik (You most certainly do)

"Men I may not know, but shoes, shoes I know." Carrie Bradshaw (Can't live with them, can't live without them, right?)

"I'm not afraid of heights, have you seen my shoes?" Carrie Bradshaw

"I've spent $40,000 on shoes and I have no place to live? I will literally be the old woman who lived in her shoes!" Carrie Bradshaw

"A woman with good shoes is never ugly." Coco Chanel

"The average woman falls in love seven times a year. Only six are with shoes." Kenneth Cole

"I can be naked as long as I'm wearing the right pair of shoes." Anna Dello Russo

"Stiletto, I look at it more as an attitude as opposed to a high heeled shoe." Lita Ford

"Give a girl the right shoes, and she can conquer the world." Marilyn Monroe

"I don't know who invented high heels, but all women owe him a lot!" Marilyn Monroe

"A woman can carry a bag, but it is the shoe that carries the woman" Christian Louboutin

"What do women want? Shoes." Mimi Pond (Yes please!)

"How can you live the high life if you do not wear high heels?" Sonia Rykiel

"You want to fall in love with a shoe, go ahead. A shoe can't love you back, but on the other hand, a shoe can't hurt you too deeply either." Allan Sherman

"Keep your head, heels and standards high." Lola Stark

"I still have my feet on the ground, I just wear better shoes." Oprah Winfrey 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Looking forward to hearing your comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...