Monday 1 July 2013

Shoe of the Week

Have you ever found a pair of shoes that you absolutely love, but no matter how hard you try, you just can't seem to get them?

Well, that happened to me... Twice.


Two weeks ago, I talked about the recent a pair and a spare and Tony Bianco collaboration. Well, the whole collection, I absolutely adore, so I couldn't resist another pair.



But, unfortunately they sold out of my size, not once, but twice. So, you can only imagine my excitement when they released, a third shipment of the shoes.

I can honestly say, I squealed with excitement.... I was on the Tony Bianco website.... on the train... it was a little bit embarrassing! I got a few strange looks from fellow commuters :) but, I also got the shoes!!!



My Shoe of the Week is 'Kasandra' by a pair and a spare for Tony Bianco.

What can I say about them, except love, love, love!



I love the colour of them. The perfect neutral shade for both Winter and Summer months.

I love the full lace up front. They are extremely feminine and can 'glam' up any outfit.



I love the height of the heel. 11cm is the perfect height for me as they elongate my silhouette and are extremely comfortable and easy to walk in.



And I love how versatile they are! A great style for Summer dresses and skirts but they also look amazing under jeans during Winter.



I am extremely happy that I finally got these shoes. Did I need them? Probably not, but, I do love them... :P


No comments:

Post a Comment

Looking forward to hearing your comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...