Monday 8 July 2013

Shoe of the Week

I have so many shoes in my wardrobe (126 to be exact). So many, that some, have never been warn outside of the house. These shoes, were one of them... Until I found the perfect outfit!

My Shoe of the Week is 'Melpensa' by Windsor Smith.



I bought these shoes on one of my many shopping expeditions. I was doing some late night shopping in Myer, when I spotted them.  It was the gold studded detailing that caught my attention. I found the gold detailing contrasting against the black suede an interesting combination. I was intrigued enough, to try them on. 



Once I stepped my feet into these shoes, I was head over heels for them. I love the minimalist style and the studs! I felt feminine and confident once I put them on. I've had these shoes for a while now, but have never found the 'perfect outfit' to wear them with... Until now. 

When I spotted this off white Sass and Bide jacket, it was a match made in heaven. I instantly fell in love with the jacket and then all I could think about, was styling it, with these shoes. I love the way the shoes, match the black and gold detailing on the jacket. 


Wearing: Kookai dress / Sass and Bide jacket / Windsor Smith heels

I love how simple these shoes are, with the single, front strap and the delicate ankle strap. It is extremely feminine and can dress up any outfit. The gold studs, draw your attention to the shoes, making them the statement piece, of the outfit.



These shoes are extremely versatile. This is a style that looks great with dresses and skirts but it is also a simple style, to dress up your jeans, during Winter. 



These shoes are extremely comfortable to wear. The 10cm heel is a great height to give my legs great definition, while still being incredibly comfortable and easy to walk in.

I am a shoe hoarder and I buy shoes, purely on an impulse. Once I get them home, I tend to realise, I have nothing to wear them with. I love when I find the perfect outfit to match with my many, pairs of shoes!


2 comments:

  1. so glad I stumbled into your bog, I love it!!! looove all your shoes! do you have bloglovin? would love to follow you there

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment and I am glad you love my blog. I have not got bloglovin yet, but it is something I will be looking into soon!

      Delete

Looking forward to hearing your comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...