Monday 15 July 2013

Shoe of the Week

This is the season of pointed toe shoes. Everywhere I look, I am bombarded with so many to choose from. I believe, a pointed toe shoe, with a stiletto heel is a classic, feminine style and every woman should own, at least one pair... Or if you are like me...10... :)

I was looking for a classic work shoe, when I stumbled upon 'Orra' by Boutique 9.


I love how classic these shoes are. It is a great style, that looks corporate and sophisticated under a pair of trousers for work or elegant, feminine and classy with dresses and skirts. I love a work shoe, that is extremely versatile, so this style was a guaranteed "shoe-in!".


The open cut side, is very chic and flattering. It makes the shoes unique and gives these basics, a twist. I love a good stiletto heel. I would be head over heels, madly in love with these shoes, if they were slightly higher. The 9.5cm heel is a sensible height for these shoes. It is comfortable and easy to walk in, so I will be able to last all day in them. But where is the fun, in being sensible?


And the patent leather? A lot of woman are hesitant to buy patent shoes, but I think it is one of the greatest materials. It draws attention to the shoes and can turn any simple ensemble, into an elegant master piece. 


One quote that I absolutely agree with and relevant to these shoes is "if the shoe fits, buy it in every colour!" Well, I couldn't resist. I love the copper (rose gold) colour in "Orra". I have numerous, rose gold accessories and love to style them, with these shoes. I think it is a great combination with a plain black outfit. It makes the rose gold accessories more vibrant and noticeable.


I believe 'Orra' will be a timeless classic, for every season.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Looking forward to hearing your comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...