Friday 5 July 2013

A Shoeaholic

My name is Fiona and I have a major sole obsession. I've had many people ask me what my shoe number is... and I can confess... I own 126 pairs of shoes.

Yes, it's true... Most of them, are high heel shoes.


This number does increase... frequently.

My shoe collection is constantly growing and I cannot seem to stop. I find shoes I love and I have to have them. I have so many shoes now, that I only wear them once or twice at the most. I even have some shoes, that have never been worn.

People always ask me,

"Why shoes?"

My response to those people is always the same,

"Because they make me happy!"

Shoes are the perfect accessory for me. They dress up my casual outfits, they made me feel confident and they make me stand tall and walk with such grace. The feeling I get, when I step my feet into a pair of shoes, is a difficult one to describe. But, that feeling never gets old. I think I buy shoes, just to chase that rush.

I am extremely lucky (or unlucky?) that I have the perfect feet for all shoes, especially high heel shoes. A lot of people I know, have one foot bigger than the other, which makes buying shoes extremely difficult. I am lucky as both my feet seem to fit all shoes, like a glove (or sock? :P).

My biggest dilemma now, I no longer have any room, to store my amazing and crazy shoe collection. All of my shoes are in their original shoe boxes, except one :( I had to leave it in Paris as it couldn't fit in my suitcase.

I have shoes stored in every possible corner and space in my room and it's official... I am out of space.

I am sure there are other people out there with a major sole obsession, like me, who have more shoes then sense! I am reaching out to all of you, how can I store all my shoes in such a small room?

Has anyone got any space saving tips or secrets they can provide?

What's your shoe number? Snap some pictures of your amazing shoe collection and send them to howdoestheshoefit@gmail.com. I look forward to admiring them!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Looking forward to hearing your comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...