Monday 17 June 2013

Shoe of the Week

Shoe of the Week has moved to a new day! Every Monday I will let you inside my wardrobe and show you some of my new and favourite shoe purchases.

I spend a lot of my spare time (when I'm not shopping) in the blogosphere. I have a number of favourite fashion blogs that I like to follow and keep up to date with.

One day, I discovered a recent collaboration between one of my favourite bloggers and one of my favourite Australian shoe brands. It is safe to say, I was intrigued.



My Shoe of the Week is 'Arla' from the recent a pair and a spare and Tony Bianco collaboration. 



I was giddy with excitement when the courier knocked on my door. I couldn't wait to open my gift to myself and try on my new shoes. When I saw the shoes nestled in the tissue paper, I had a smile on my face like a kid at Christmas time. I love everything about this shoe. It's as simple as that! 


Wearing: Cue dress / Samantha Wills ring / Tony Bianco heels
I love how classic and elegant they are, with the pointed toe and thin ankle strap, but how modern and trendy they are with the gold chain t-bar strap. It is such a unique combination. The delicate t-bar strap makes the style extremely feminine. 



This style is also extremely versatile. It's a great style that can be dressed up with dresses or skirts for a formal occasion or worn casually with jeans or shorts.



I don't own very many white shoes. Mainly because I don't want to get them dirty but I think a white shoe is simple, elegant and classic. It is a nice alternative to always wearing black! 


Images by Jessica Pavalech


2 comments:

  1. I love these shoes. You have such a good shoe collection. I wish I had some of the shoes you've shown here. I follow your blog religiously.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment. I am glad you are enjoying my blog. I have heaps of fun writing it!

      Delete

Looking forward to hearing your comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...