Friday 7 June 2013

Shoe of the Week

Neutral shoes are definitely the staple accessory in my wardrobe. My shoe collection is bursting at the seams, with classic, neutral styles, that go with absolutely everything. Which is why, now, whenever I buy a neutral shoe, they have to be a little bit different and unique to me...


My Shoe of the Week is 'Lane' by Tony Bianco.

I bought these shoes a few months ago. I was browsing the Tony Bianco website and as soon as I spotted them, I wanted them... immediately! 


I love everything about this style. The colour is flawless! It's something that goes well with absolutely any colours during both Summer and Winter! 

Wearing Cue top / Country Road Jeans / Tony Bianco heels  / Calvin Klein cuff
This style is one of my favourite shoes in my wardrobe at the moment (yes, I say this with most my shoes, but it's true!) because they go well under jeans for a smart/casual look and they go great with dresses and skirts for work or party.


I also love how surprisingly comfortable they are. The leather is really soft and well treated so no rubbing occurs. It has a 1cm hidden platform, which helps support the balls of your feet and better distributes your weight, while still maintaining the illusion of a high heel.


But, my favourite thing about this style is the heel... For two reasons. One, it has a 12.5cm heel height, which gives me great calf definition and a nice challenge for walking!

And two... it's what makes this shoe unique. The curve in the heel is amazing and the contrast between the nude leather and the metal heel draws the attention to the shoes.

Images by Jessica Pavalech
This style, is sure to turn heads!


1 comment:

  1. love your taste in high heels...you are the ultimate woman for any guy who loves girls who love heels...keep on loving them..you will make some guy really happy...me for example..xx

    ReplyDelete

Looking forward to hearing your comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...