Wednesday 12 June 2013

Shoe of the Week

My major Winter crush right now, is anything burgundy, marone and everything in between.

This is what drew my attention to Kookai's 'City Chic' Boots in deep red. 



I bought these shoes while I was shooting a previous Shoe of the Week on King Street in Perth. I spend a lot of my spare time browsing online shoe stores and social media platforms. It's great for keeping up to date with the latest fashion trends.



One day I was browsing through all the pictures on Instagram, when I noticed these boots. As soon as I saw them, I loved them and I knew I had to try them on!




I love everything about these boots. The colour is amazing and sure to turn heads this Winter season. These boots are the perfect accessory for adding a splash of colour to your dark, Winter ensembles. 

And who could look passed the stiletto heel? The heels are a sure "ankle breaker" but they look amazing and gives my calf muscles a great workout! These ankle boots are a great accessory, to dress up any outfit.


Wearing: Kookai jacket / Kookai tights / Kookai boots 
The hidden platform is a great addition to the shoe. It helps reduce the height of the heel, making them more comfortable to wear and easier to walk in. 



I love the contrast of the gold zip details against the deep red suede. It is a great combination and makes them appear dressier. Despite the colour, the shoes are incredibly versatile. They go great with jeans for a more casual look and they also go great with dresses and tights. 



These are one of my favourite ankle boots, this Winter season. They are a simple, classic style, which means they will go with absolutely everything. 


Images by Jessica Pavalech
I am looking forward to putting my best foot forward in the show stopping heels!


1 comment:

  1. I truly enjoy looking through on this website , it holds fantastic blog posts.

    ReplyDelete

Looking forward to hearing your comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...