Monday 24 June 2013

Shoe of the Week

Sometimes you may not be looking for shoes, or even in the mood for shoe shopping (which doesn't happen often!) and they just catch your eye. Even in the unlikely event, you can find shoes you love.





My Shoe of the Week is 'Prelude' by Siren shoes.

I bought these shoes on my recent trip to Adelaide. I was walking through Rundle Mall with my family, when I discovered them. It was love at first sight.



It was a cold and rainy day in Rundle Mall and it was the bright yellow, patent that caught my attention. It was nice to see something colourful and bright for the Winter season.

I love shoe shopping. If I am having a bad day, I know shoe shopping will always cheer me up. When I stepped my feet into these shoe, I felt happy... I felt confident, excited, feminine and stylish. That feeling, never gets old!


Wearing: Sass and Bide singlet / Country Road Jeans and Tony Bianco sunglasses

I love the 11cm metallic heel. It's a great height for elongating my silhouette without being too high. They are extremely comfortable and easy to walk in. 

These shoes are a great style for dressing up, any Autumn/Winter outfit. 



I love the contrast between the materials and colours on the shoes. I love the black suede pointed toe, fading into off white mesh and settling on yellow patent leather. It is definitely a style that will turn heads this Winter season.



These shoes are a classic style and shape, which means they will be extremely versatile. They look great with skinny jeans for a more casual look, but they can also be dressed up with skirts and dresses.




I am head over heels in love with these shoes. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Looking forward to hearing your comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...