Friday 23 October 2015

I don't need my shoes anymore...

During my trip to Montpellier, I saw many shoes hanging high above the houses in the street. At first I thought it was random. Just someone being silly and throwing shoes way above everyone's head.

But when I saw more and more of them, I realized it wasn't so random and that the shoes were meant to be there!

And I needed to know why people were throwing their beloved shoes out of reach...




Apparently when you throw your shoes above your house, it means you are happy where you are.

That you no longer need your shoes because you aren't leaving this place.

It's nice to see so many happy people in the city of Montpellier!

Have you found the perfect place to leave your shoes or are you still exploring?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Looking forward to hearing your comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...