Monday 19 October 2015

3 months in France...


I still can't believe I'm in Europe.

Every month goes by and I am still in shock.

Ever since I was 21, I always wanted to live abroad. I love Perth and having all my family close by but I always wanted to experience something different.

And now, I finally get to achieve it.

12 months ago, I was lucky to meet someone special. We dated and got to know each other but after a few months, we had to decide if a relationship together was possible. Right from the start, we knew a relationship together would be difficult. A French man and Australian woman, how could that possibly work? I mean, we don't even speak the same native language!


But naturally we couldn't stay away from each other.

After a few months, we decided to travel together, explore my Frenchy's home country and see what else Europe has to offer.

So, July 2015 came along and it was time to pack up my life (temporarily) and explore Europe with my very cute, French travel companion.

So 3 months has gone by and I have had so much fun meeting new people, seeing new places and experiencing new things.

Where I've been so far:


My favourite places I've travelled so far:


What's next?

Now that all our short term travel plans have been fulfilled, the holiday is over and it's time to settle down and find some work. I mean, money does make the world go round, right?

For more travel pictures, head to my Instagram and Facebook page.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Looking forward to hearing your comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...