Monday 17 August 2015

Sunflowers in France

A few weeks ago, I went to the South of France. We had an 8 hours journey from Angers to Moliets-et-Maa (full blog post here).

While driving through the France country side, I saw many fields of sunflowers. 

For me, it was beautiful to see green mountains and bright yellow flowers everywhere. Compared to Australia, driving through the country side, you are rewarded with red dirt and brown shrubs. 

It was a refreshing change.

Every sunflower field I passed, I was more and more excited. I wanted to run through them!

But, we were on a deadline to arrive to the camp in Moliets so instead, my boyfriend promised me, he will find me a sunflower field later.

And he did.

Just 20 minutes from his house.

Sunflowers in Baune, France

Sunflowers in France


Wearing Cue clothing dress and belt

My travel partner and guide

I felt very lucky to be able to walk through the field and see the beautiful sunflowers up close! 

For more holiday pics, head to my Facebook page and Instagram.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Looking forward to hearing your comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...