Monday 24 August 2015

5 things I want to do in Paris

When I first arrived in France, I had a short day trip in Paris. While this satisfied my desire short term, I have been dreaming about going back!

As a fashion lover, it's been my dream to explore one of the most popular fashion capitals of the world. 

And now I can...


Here are the Top 5 Things I want to do in Paris:

1. Go to the Christian Louboutin store - As a shoe lover and a proud Christian Louboutin owner, I would love to visit the store and see all the beautiful shoes and dream about wearing them.

2. Have a picnic in front of the Eiffel Tower - Some people hate the Eiffel Tower and call it an eye saw, I personally am in awe of it everytime I see it. Tonnes of iron standing so proud, is admiring. And I want to enjoy a romantic meal with my Frenchy waiting for the night to come and the City of Lights to shine!

3. Euro Disney - The one and only time I went to a theme park, I was too small to enjoy the big kid rides and now I am at maximum growth, I want to feel like a kid again!

4. Walking along the Champs-Èlysées - Shopping is apart of who I am, so naturally I want to take a stroll down one of the biggest shopping streets admiring luxury brands and sharing French pastries with my Frenchy.

5. Evening river cruise on the Seine - So romantic for enjoying the City of Lights with your one and only.

There are so many more things I want to see and do in Paris but these are the top of my list!

What's your favourite thing to do in Paris?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Looking forward to hearing your comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...