Tuesday 9 June 2015

Come travelling with me!

"Paris is always a good idea" Audrey Hepburn

Since before I can remember, I've loved Paris.


I woke up one day and decided I wanted to spend some time in the city of lights, exploring everything the city has to offer and to immerse myself in the culture.

However, life got in the way. Work and study took over and all I could afford was 2 weeks in France back in 2011. It was a great experience to see the world from the top of the Eiffel Tower, but it wasn't long enough to satisfy my childhood love of France.

But now... I have the opportunity to experience my dream.

I have just booked a one way ticket to Paris, France. And I can't contain my excitement (and fear) to experience something different and something new.

Last year I was fortunate to meet and fall in love with a gorgeous French man who will be taking me to France with him. In less than 4 weeks, I'll be setting off to the land of fine wine, pastries and cheese to live how a French does.

After exploring France, we will also continue to explore other European cities and see where life takes us. And I thought, why not share this time with my loyal readers.

So over the next few months, travel with me, where my shoes take me and explore everything Europe has to offer.

xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Looking forward to hearing your comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...