Monday 29 June 2015

Come Shopping with Me...


I thought I would share with you, some of my favourite places to shop in the Perth C.B.D.

A traditional shopping day for me, starts with coffee!

And my favourite place to get coffee is Cimbalino in Enex100. The coffee is amazing and the people are pretty great too.


Once I've had my coffee, I embark on my shopping journey.

Firstly I start at David Jones

I love to check out the Christian Louboutin footwear first and then make my way through Jimmy Choo, Salvatore Ferragamo, Stuart Weitzman and everything in between.

Once in David Jones, I love checking out Samantha Wills jewels, Zimmerman, Ginger and Smart, SABA and Witchery. I love shopping in department stores because you can get a taste of everything all in one place.

From here, I head to the other department store giant, Myer!

Myer

In Myer, my two favourite concession stands is definitely Cue and Tony Bianco. I can't resist checking them out to see if they have some new styles available. And if I see something I like, I usually end up trying them on and falling in love with them.

Next, I head to King Street

This is one of my favourite shopping streets in Perth. I love the designer stores up and down the street. Usually on King Street, I love stepping into Zomp and checking out all the new shoe styles. 

Once I've seen (and dreamt) about the designer pieces, I head to one of my favourite stores...


Miin Boutique

This is Samantha Wills heaven. I can't resist checking out the new pieces and some of the older ones too! They have so many pieces that sparkle and shine, demanding me to buy them. I am a lover of statement jewellery and love the Samantha Wills brand. 

From Miin, I usually need a bit of a shoe fix so I head straight to Nine West for some shoe inspo.

Nine West

I love the shoes by Nine West. They have many classic styles to choose from and also the fashion trending ones. I can't help but find something I must add to my shoe collection.

Where do you like to shop in Perth?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Looking forward to hearing your comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...