Monday 15 June 2015

The 5 shoes I'll miss the most!

I am going travelling overseas soon and I have had to pick some of the more practical and versatile styles in my collection to come with me. Which means I have to leave some of the most amazing shoes behind.

So here are the 5 shoes I'll miss the most from my wardrobe:

1. My Christian Louboutin 'Fifi' heels will definitely be missed the most. Although, I haven't actually worn these yet, I still unpack them, just to look at them! I fell in love with the thin stiletto heels and the black spikes. They definitely wowed me! Read the full story of my Christian Louboutin heels here.




2. My Red 'Clairre' heels by Cosmoparis. This shoes were purchased in Paris back in 2011. I had been hunting for the perfect pair of red high heels. And I finally found them. I love adding a bold pop of colour all year round. I'll miss adding them to a simple, monochrome outfit. Check out the full story on 'Clairre' here.



3. My Nine West Sari sandals. These are definitely my weekend go to shoes. They are super comfortable, chic and feminine. Whenever I wear these shoes out, I always get people asking me where they are from. It is such a confidence booster when women admire my heels.




4. The newest member of my shoe collection, 'Foxi' by Tony Bianco. I love the 12cm high heels and the lace up front. They are amazing and perfect in every way. The black suede is comfortable and the pointed toe is super chic. The perfect heel for any occasion.



5. My wedge espadrilles by Witchery. I don't own many pairs of Witchery shoes but these ones are amazing. Whenever I look at these shoes, it makes me think of Summer, sand and sunshine. They look great with skirts, dresses and shorts.



What are your favourite shoes in your shoe collection?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Looking forward to hearing your comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...