Tuesday 5 May 2015

Block it Out!


Have you got that one pair of shoes that you wear all the time? 

Well, these are my new favourites and I don't leave the house without them. I love the black and white print. The monochrome style makes them versatile and easy to match with any outfit. 


Meet 'Riley' by Senso, my new favourites.

I've been coveting these Senso shoes for a while now and I was lucky enough to receive them as a birthday present and I couldn't be happier.


What I love most about these shoes is the block heels. It makes them super comfortable and easy to wear, everyday. As much as I love stiletto heels, sometimes it's nice to have a pair of comfortable favourites to wear on days when you have sore feet.


And the lace up front, adds a nice little detail to the shoes.

There is nothing that these heels don't go with. I wear them with jeans, trousers, dresses and skirts.


These are such a versatile pair of heels which will be making many appearances into my daily outfits.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Looking forward to hearing your comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...