Tuesday 14 April 2015

From Where I'd Rather Be...

Every now and again, everyone needs a little R&R so I'll be taking some time off for a few weeks!

Check back soon for some new shoes, tips and the latest 'must have' fashion.

To start my R&R, I have compiled a list of travel destinations of where I would rather be right now and hope to travel sometime soon with my special someone.


Take me to the Maldives

NYC yes please

The home of fashion, Paris

Santorini

Hollywood

London's calling

Tuscany

What happens in Vegas!

Bora Bora

You can check out some daily fashion inspiration, tips, quotes and much, much more on my Facebook page.

I'll be back soon.

Stay stylish xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Looking forward to hearing your comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...