Tuesday 12 May 2015

It's a jungle out there...


And sometimes you need really good shoes to get you through it.

Meet the newest member of my shoe wardrobe...

'Leola' by Tony Bianco. 







What I'm Wearing:

Cue jacket - Sold out - shop similar here

I was fortunate enough to buy these babies during a VIP day at Claremont shopping centre. I practically saved money buying them!

As soon as I saw them, I knew I needed to add them to my shoe collection. What I love most about these shoes is definitely the heels. The 12cm heel was way too tempting to leave them behind! I'm a sucker for tall stiletto heels.

And the zebra stripes make such a bold statement.

I love wearing these heels with neutral outfits or all black to make them really pop!

The classic style and shape, make these shoes versatile and easy to wear with anything! They look fabulous with jeans, dresses and skirts. What more can you want in a shoe?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Looking forward to hearing your comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...