Friday 24 October 2014

Kors I Can!

Have you ever wanted something so much, that it is all you can think about?

Well, that happened to me, when I discovered a Michael Kors satchel handbag. I don't even remember when I first saw this handbag but whenever I would see people using it or see images of it on social media, it made me want it so much more.

I spent months dreaming about it and saving my money so when I did eventually find it, I could buy it.

Wearing Cue 'Night Orchid' playsuit

And when I found it, I fell in love instantly. It was everything I wanted it to be. I was out shopping with my sister, when I saw it sitting on the shelf at David Jones. I had been to this particular store, many times before, but they never had it available. Once I tracked down a sales associate to assist me, she mentioned the bag had been on hold for someone else, who never came in to pick it up.

It was my lucky day. And, it was the quickest purchase I have ever made, that didn't involve shoes.

So why did I obsess over this bag so much?

This bag is amazing. I love how classic the bag is. It's simple elegance and classic shape, makes it the perfect satchel bag, to hold my life! 

Michael Kors handbag and Samantha Wills rings

It is super chic with the handles but it is incredibly practical, when you transform it into a cross body bag. It's great when you need extra hands, for carrying your shopping.

Samantha Wills gold bardot ring and Dance at Dusk in blush

I have never been much of a handbag person. When I find a handbag that I love, I use it for years and years, or until it breaks on me. This is my new pride and joy and I carry it around with me every single day. And I cannot be happier!

What's your current handbag story?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Looking forward to hearing your comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...