Friday 10 October 2014

It's Just a Chain Reaction

Accessories are an important part of my day. I work with them and I style my outfits, based around my accessories. To me, they make or break an outfit. They change your outfit from an "off the rack" look, to a unique and stylish ensemble. 

I love clothes and I am constantly coveting the latest designer pieces but I am a true accessory girl. 

And my latest accessory obsession is the body chain.

I first lusted over the body chain, when I saw a beautiful body harness by House of Emmanuele on one of my favourite fashion bloggers. And since then, I have been on the hunt to find one, that suits my style and price range!

And I have finally found it.

The Kookai body chain! 

While I was on a lunch break, I was scrolling through Instagram, when I spotted a picture by Kookai, featuring a body chain. And, I loved it immediately. I knew this was the body chain that I have been searching for. 

What I love most about the Kookai body chain is the simplicity of it. It's delicate and simple, which suits me perfectly. And it's great for everyday wear. I have styled my body chain, with plain dresses and even over t-shirts and jeans. I can't get enough of it.

The body chain is great for making a statement.

House of Emmanuele body harness worn by the Sydney Fashion Blogger.

Body chains are also very popular over swimwear. Many celebrities have been seen wearing them on the beach, over their bikinis.

For something a little different, body chains are great for wearing underneath clothing. There is something interesting and seductive about a body chain, peaking out from underneath your clothes. They look fabulous underneath a fitted jacket or loose fitting crop tops.

There are so many styles of body chains and body harnesses around. Some that are basic for everyday wear and some bejewelled harnesses that would be sure to make any woman sparkle.



How do you style your body chain?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Looking forward to hearing your comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...