Friday 17 October 2014

Heavy Metal

"Jewellery has the power to be this one little thing that can make you feel unique" Jennie Kwon.


Last week, I mentioned my love of accessories, well, this week I am going to mention my love of accessories...Again. With an emphasis on statement jewels.

Now, I want to mention, my love for shoes, has definitely not wavered at all. I still covet and buy way too many of them, but to me, jewellery is just as important when it comes to personal style.

A few month ago, I mentioned my love of Samantha Wills jewels. Well, since then, my love of Samantha Wills jewels, has grown, as well as my collection. 

And my latest Samantha Wills obsession, is the metal Bohemian Bardot ring collection.

The gold bohemian bardot ring worn by Samantha Wills

These jewels make one hell of a statement. The only problem is, they are so beautiful, I had to buy more then one. And I still want more of them.

For months, Samantha Wills has been teasing us with glimpses of her upcoming collections. And for months I have been coveting them. You can only imagine my excitement, when her pieces finally arrived online and in stores.

As soon as I received the email that the gold bohemian ring was available, I was buying it online. I was still in my pyjamas, laying in bed. So of course, when she released the other metals, I knew they would be added to my online shopping cart also.


The amount of complements I have received from wearing these statement jewels is incredible. It gives me a confidence boost and makes me feel that little bit more stylish. I love the feeling I get when I wear these beautiful jewels.

The metal range of Bohemian Bardot rings are great, for adding that sparkle and luxury to your everyday wear. A popular trend at the moment is clashing your metals. So be sure to style your metal rings with other metal jewels to make more of a statement.

What's your favourite precious metal?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Looking forward to hearing your comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...