Friday 3 October 2014

My Designer Wish List

I love shoes.

It's as simple as that.

They make me happy, they are reliable and they don't break your heart.

It's true love.

And, one of my favourite shoe designer has me crushing...hard, every season.

Christian Louboutin is a legend and a fashion god. He creates beautiful, sexy, unique and super stylish stilettos, that would make any shoe lover swoon. I spend my free time, browsing and coveting his latest collections. Dreaming about when I would have money to be able to afford his beautiful designs.

So, I thought I would compile a list of my dream shoes.

1. Coming in at number one is the beautiful and amazing 'Hot Chick' black patent pump. Everyone needs a black patent pump in their life, and the 13cm stiletto heel is sexy and feminine. A definite must. Words by the fashion god himself, "high heels are pleasure with pain."


2. Everyone needs nude sandals in their collection. What I love about these shoes, is the two-tone colour, with the spike detail and not to mention, the alluring 12cm stiletto heel. It is pure lust at it's best and simply perfect for the Spring/Summer season.


3. There is not much I can say about these Mrs Bouglione shoes. They make a statement, draw attention to your shoes and are just flat out gorgeous. These are the perfect trans-seasonal shoe.


4. What can I say but Oh. My. God! Statement shoes are a must have in everyone's wardrobe. I first fell in love with these shoes, when I watched the 2nd Sex and the City movie. Since then, I have been dreaming of how I would feel, once I could finally step my feet into these gorgeous and flattering pumps. They had me at crystals.



5. Classic pumps are a necessity in every girl's wardrobe. So it's no surprise that another one of my wish list items is a pointed toe pump. But, what makes this pair amazing, is the 12cm heel and the cut outs on the side. This makes them super flattering, feminine and sexy as anything. I need these in my life.

The Iriza 120mm nude pump... Perfection

6. And finally, my last, Christian Louboutin wish list item, is his 'Rouge' nail polish. I've always had a love affair for red nail polish. It is always my colour of choice when it comes to pedicures! So, when Louboutin released his new nail polish line, it became more of a need then a want. It's the unique glass bottle and tall, stiletto inspired cap, that had me swooning.


Christian Louboutin designs are timeless and classic. They can change any simple outfit, into a sexy and stylish ensemble.

Read all about my only two pairs of Christian Louboutin shoes here and here.

What are your dream Christian Louboutin shoes?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Looking forward to hearing your comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...