Tuesday 23 October 2012

Sole Mates

My very first pair of designer shoes...

'Swan' by Manolo Blahnik.

I love shoes so much and have close to 100 pairs of them, but these trump all the others in my wardrobe.

When I opened the box to these shoes, my hands were shaking and I was extremely nervous. When I saw these shoes nestled in the white tissue paper, my heart skipped a beat.


I couldn't believe my eyes.

Peeking up at me, through the white tissue paper, was a pair of white satin shoes, hand made in Italy with silver crystals embellished and beaded along the top and side of the shoes. Just beautiful.


I was extremely excited and couldn't wait to wear them. I felt like Cinderella as I anxiously and nervously slipped them on. They fit like a glove. They felt like they were made especially for my feet. Amazing!

These shoes were and still are the most amazing shoes I have ever seen. They have not only confirmed my love of shoes, but deepened the obsession more than I could of imagined.


These shoes now hold a permanent place in my room where I can admire them everyday.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Looking forward to hearing your comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...