Tuesday 30 October 2012

To Walk in Someone Else's Shoes...

My favourites...

I have many shoes in my wardrobe right now and also many favourites but I have narrowed it down to my top five:

1. 'Swan' by Manolo Blahnik

Do I really need to explain? I fell in love with these shoes when I watched Twilight: Breaking Dawn Part 1. As soon as I saw these shoes on the big screen, I was looking them up on my iPhone. I knew in that moment, I had to have them. The detailing on these shoes, is exquisite.





2. Red Parisian Shoes by CosmoParis

Pure leather and made in Italy! I bought these shoes while I was in Paris last year, which makes them, even more special to me. They caught my eye from the other side of the department store. The combination of the colour and the shape is stunning. I love wearing these shoes as a statement! These are extremely comfortable to wear. 




3. 'Ajana' in white leopard by Tony Bianco
This is my only pair of animal print shoes and I think they're amazing. The colour of them means you can wear them all year round. They look nice with plain black or white outfits, as a statement piece or to compliment bright colours during summer. The cut of this shoe and the size of the point is just perfect. These shoes are so versatile. I wear them with skirts, dresses, pants and jeans.



4. 'Miss Jubilee' in tan/coral by Peeptoe

I love the orange trimming on these shoes. The tan colour and open-toe, makes for a perfect summer shoe. I also love the cut of the shoe and the detail around the toes, it's so unique. I wear these shoes with summer dresses, skirts and jeans. These shoes are definitely one of a kind!






5. 'Luscious' by Wittner

These are so versatile. Everyone needs a classic black pump. These shoes are great for work and the patent leather dresses it up so I can wear them out on the town as well. It's a nice height so I can wear them for longer. The shape of the pump is an almond toe, which is stylish and unique. For those people who don't want to wear a round toe or a point, it's in between! I also have this style in a nude patent, which I love to wear during spring and summer.





What are your favourites this season?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Looking forward to hearing your comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...