Saturday 20 October 2012

The Sole Obsession

My name is Fiona and I love shoes. If my house was burning down, I would risk my life and run through the burning inferno just to try and save my shoes. Whoever said "diamonds were a girl's best friend" clearly never came across the likes of Manolo Blahnik or Christian Louboutin.



I am a journalism and broadcasting graduate who has a major obsession with all things fashion and especially shoes. I aspire to be a fashion journalist and would like to write for a fashion magazine.

So, "if the shoe fits", I say, buy it! The purpose of my blog is to provide any helpful tips in understanding the current fashion trends, how to choose the right shoes for you, my top must haves and anything else related to shoes.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Looking forward to hearing your comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...