Tuesday 22 December 2015

All I want for Christmas is shoes...

Christmas is a time to spend with your family, eat lots of food and if you are forunate, exchange gifts with your loved ones. Whilst I value anytime with my family as precious and priceless, I do also love getting presents.... I mean, who doesn't?

For me, my gift this year is exploring the other side of the world with my Frenchy but a girl can dream about overflowing stockings and mountains of presents under the tree.

And being a shoe-a-holic, all I want for Christmas.... is shoes! 

During my short time in London, I've been exploring different London stores, coveting the different shoes and dreaming of the time I'll be able to afford the pretty shoes.

So, I've compiled my London shoe wish list by budget.

Under £100

This has been a difficult month for me. Settling in to London has been rough and getting back into work, well, I've had to make some adjustments! And I've had to budget my money and stop buying shoes! *insert gasp here* But by lowering my budget, I've discovered some reasonably priced shoes here in London... 

Especially at Zara. 

I am currently coveting these elasticated black ankle boots for just £30 ($62). I love the simplicity of them, the chunky heel and the tapered toes. The perfect shoes for everyday!

Elasticated ankle boots
Image via the Zara website

Under £200

I have a weakness for black suede, high heels and strappy sandals, so when I discovered these caged 'Gracie' heels by Carvela, I was obsessed immediately. They are made of suede, they are strappy and they have a 11cm high heel. Perfection.

What's not to love for just £120 ($250).

Gracie caged heels by Carvela
Image via the Kurt Geiger website

Under £500

How amazing would these heels be for a New Years Eve party? I looooooooove these Anouk pumps by Jimmy Choo! I love the classic pointed toe, the gold sparkles and the high heels of course. I spend a lot of my spare time window shopping in Selfridges and when I saw these, I wanted them for this upcoming party season!

Jimmy Choo Anouk heels
Image via the Selfridges website

Coming in under £500, these heels are the perfect party companion for just £425 ($879).

And 

Break the bank £££...

The best thing about Winter is the fashion and I'm currently obsessed with these grey suede 'Lowland' long boots by Stuart Weitzman. I've seen them all over Pinterest for the passed year but when I saw them at Russell & Bromley, I fell in love all over again.

At £595 ($1232), these boots are sure to break the bank but the versatility is totally worth it!

Stuart Weitzman 'Lowland' boots
Image via the Russell & Bromley website

While I am still crazy obsessed with fashion and footwear, this year for Christmas, I would trade all the shoes in my collection, just to spend the day with my family on the other side of the world.

Merry Christmas to you all!
May your day be happy and prosperous with the special people in your life!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Looking forward to hearing your comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...