Tuesday 16 April 2013

When hard work finally pays off...Part 2

“Shoes transform your body language and attitude. They lift you physically and emotionally.” – Christian Louboutin

When I step my feet into a pair of high heels, I instantly change. They transform me from a shy, quiet person, into someone who is confident and ready to take on the world. And what better way is there, to conquer the world, than in a pair of iconic, red lacquer heels?

In my last post I talked about my first pair of Christian Louboutin heels, well, I bought my second pair of Christian Louboutins, at the same time. 

So, it's time for me to introduce you to my second (and equally amazing) pair of Christian Louboutin heels, the stunning, 'Divinoche'.

I'm a frequent visitor of the designer shoes section of David Jones Hay Street. I covet the high end footwear and day dream about what shoes I would buy if I came into some money. I'd been eyeing this pair for a while but then I spotted 'Fifi' (see previous post for this story!) and knew these ones would have to wait!

Wearing: Veronika Maine dress / Samantha Wills and Tiffany and Co Rings / Clavin Klein Watch / Christian Louboutin Heels
When I returned to David Jones to buy ‘Fifi’, I noticed these shoes were on sale. Who could say no to them now? 

I owed it to the shoes to at least try them on! :)


Once I stepped my feet into the shoes, I knew, I wanted them (yes, I say this with all my shoes but isn't it obvious? I'm obsessed). It was like they were made especially for my feet. They fit perfectly and they were incredibly comfortable. They had to be mine.


These shoes are everything that I believe a shoe should be. They a chic, stylish, feminine, beautiful, unique, simple and of course, a little bit sexy. 

I love the 120mm heel. They define my calf muscles and make me stand so much taller. The little platform under the toes is an added bonus, it takes away some of the height, which makes them more comfortable to survive the night in.


I love the colour contrast on these shoes. The maroon and pink go great together and makes this style very unique. I also love the way the straps wrap around the ankle, they really elongate my legs. 


Every time I look at my Christian Louboutin shoe boxes, I have to pinch myself to make sure I’m not dreaming. I feel proud of myself for working hard and achieving something amazing.


Anything can happen if you set your mind to it.

3 comments:

  1. These shoes look amazing. I love Christian Louboutin shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i wish i could crawl at your feet... you look gorgeous! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. wonderful points altogether, you just won a logo new reader.
    What would you recommend about your put up that you simply made some days ago?
    Any certain?

    Also visit my homepage; louboutin replica

    ReplyDelete

Looking forward to hearing your comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...