Monday 14 September 2015

2 months in France


Sometimes I can't believe I'm in France...

And sometimes I'm ready to get on the first plane back to Perth.

I love exploring all the cities that France has to offer and I love sampling the French cuisine but sometimes I just want to spend an evening at home with my family.

2 months is the longest I have been without any of my family and it's difficult.

I miss sitting in front of the tv watching crazy Australian shows and I miss enjoying a cup of tea with my mum. I even miss the arguing... Sometimes!

It's hard being in a country where nobody speaks your language and it's difficult to not feel lonely at times.

But no matter how lonely I feel, it doesn't compare to the feeling of exploring new places and experiencing new things. 

Not everyone is lucky to travel...


My Frenchy and I had a 2 week road trip to the South of France. We drove for hours and kilometres to visit his friends. Along the way we stopped into little towns to explore. 

It was tiring being in a car for so long but we got to see some cute places.

Where I have been this month:

Montpellier
Toulouse
Argelès-sur-Mer
Barcelona
Pas de la casa
And so many towns in between!

Check out my post on A month in France to see everywhere else I've explored.

I'm still learning new words in French but it's hard to progress into forming sentences. For the month of September, it's my target to learn a few sentences and to study French 20 minutes a day.

So, à bientôt (see you soon!)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Looking forward to hearing your comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...