Friday 24 May 2013

Shoe of the Week

Now that Perth, is finally cooling down, I thought it was time to pull out my Winter clothes and my favourite ankle boots, for the season.

My Shoe of the Week is 'Alias' by Sempre Di. This is my first and only pair of Sempre Di shoes and all I can say is... I want more. 

Wearing: Cue coat / Cue skirt / Cue accessories / Witchery handbag / Sempre Di heels
I bought these shoes back in early March, when Winter shoes started arriving in stores. I have held onto them, for months but now that the weather is cooling down, I can finally step out, in my favourite ankle boots.


These ankle boots are perfect in every way. I love how incredibly comfortable they are and how versatile they will be throughout Winter. The leather is durable against the rain and they are perfect for keeping my feet toasty warm and dry during Winter.


I am a lover of thin, stiletto heels but every now and again, I am thankful for chunky heels. These boots are very comfortable to wear all day and the chunky heel makes them easy to walk in.


Another feature of the boot that I love, is the cut out details on the side. Sometimes ankle boots can make your legs appear shorter. But, with these cut out details, they elongate your silhouette, so you won't have to worry about that!


I have worn these boots with everything. Dresses, skirts, jeans, shorts and I cannot get enough of them.



2 comments:

  1. Fiona I must say I do adore ankle boots more than anything because they allow you to show off your sexy legs even in the coldest and wettest part of the winter season. I remember I was running late for a birthday dinner and it was pouring down with rain, I wore a green skirt and black tights, I wanted to feel very sexy in this mini skirt so what did I do?
    I lunged forward at my black suede wedge ankle boots. I had been saving these from the previous winter and felt amazing when I could race down the stairs of my apartment without tripping. Can I get away with collecting all sorts of ankle boots for this winter season? x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jessica :) Thank you for your comment. Ankle boots are by far, my favourite Winter accessory (Stay tuned tomorrow for a post dedicated to them!) and I, myself have over 15 pairs of ankle boots in my wardrobe. This Winter season alone, I have bought four pairs of ankle boots! I love how versatile they are and how easy they dress up your Winter ensembles!

      If you find something you love, you should definitely start collecting them! Play around with colours and textures to stay on trend for this Winter season.

      Fiona xo

      Delete

Looking forward to hearing your comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...