Tuesday 25 December 2012

All I Want For Christmas Is ... Shoes!!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!



I woke up to the sound of my family's laughter and chatter, with Christmas carols playing on the surround sound, and the smell of a beautiful breakfast. I walked down the stairs to see my family sitting around the Christmas tree waiting for me to arise!

I love Christmas as it is a time to spend with your friends and family, share a delicious feast and exchange gifts.

Christmas time is my favourite day of the year, not because of the presents, but because of the time I get to spend with my family. My favourite part of the day is sitting around the Christmas tree, reminiscing about the year and the events that took place. 

2012 was a great year for me, the standout moment was the 12th of May, the day my beautiful niece was born. Happy First Christmas Savannah, I love you and cannot wait to share many more Christmases with you.

To make this day even more special, I was gifted a beautiful pair of Wittner shoes! 









Merry Christmas to my family and friends who I cannot share this day with. I am thinking of you all xo



No comments:

Post a Comment

Looking forward to hearing your comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...